Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Funny Dance

I love a good laugh. Oh, it just feels so good. And I love dancing. Put them together and it's a heaven of high beat hysterics. This lens is a compilation of video clips from moments that make melaugh and crack up until I feel like dancing! (Or dance until I feel like laughing?!) Many are funny dance moments, others are ridiculous and hilarious comedy skits.
They bring high humor and most are super silly.
It is so good to laugh your gutts out! To say: I laughed so hard, I blew milk out my nose. Stop! I can't breathe. I almost peed my pants. That was a riot! OMG, so funny! Stop, I can't stand it! That's so FUNNY! I laughed so hard, my face hurt. I laughed so hard, I almost tossed my fish. I laughed so hard, I cried. I laughed so hard, I had to change my shorts. I burst out laughing so hard I almost needed stitches? Like a hyena. I laughed till I cried. I laughed till I flyed!
I want to die laughing.

I am a big fan of Whose Line Is It Anyway. So you'll find many of the show's best moments as well as other funny video clips. Oh it feels so good to LAUGH. Thank you to all the talented comedians and musicians for this craziness of fun.

Dances to Laugh By

These are moments, scenes to remember that turn on the laughter. Lots are deleted on either youtube or wherever due to use probs. But I go back and find new ones put up. They are so uplifting, just thinking about many, set me laughing. So if a link is missing and you want a goodlaugh , try a you tube search. And if you really want to crack up just walk around saying (as Steve Martin in the Pink Panther did), "I would like to have a hmmmmbearGAR!"

Funny Moments on Film


Tom Cruise dance
This old one always makes me smile. Tom Cruise started it all with this song/dance scene from Risky Business. (His parents are out of town, and he is a jr. entrepreneur. He's so good.

Steve Martin- Pink Panther Hamburger clip
Steve Martin is taking English speaking lessons in a clip from Pink Panther.

Friends theme compilation
Friends theme song with collage of video clip moments.

Whose Line- Richard Simmons
This lively hilarity is when Richard Simmons joins Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady in a skit called Living Scenery. Richard Simmons and Wayne play the part of "props" that Colin and Ryan (married couple on luxury cruise liner) move around as their props. This has me rolling everytime.

Cher laughs at Rosie O'Donell
On the Rosie O'Donell show, Rosie puts a lamp on her head. Cher is guest.

Johnny Carson - Copper Clappers Clip
This is a classic Carson clip about Copper Clappers with Jack Webb.

Whose Line- Sound Effects skit
Two farmers (Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie) act out a skit about alien landing. Two audience guests provide the sound effects.

Ferris Bueller Parade
Matthew Broderick sings Danke Schoen and Twist and Shout on a float to set the town rocking'.

Whose line- lets make a date
Dating game skit with hilarious-ness. Colin, Ryan, Wayne and Brad. Colin plays an evil head.

Videos from The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Ellen DeGeneres was the fun voice in Finding Nemo of Dory, the cute blue tang fish that could speak whale. Here is her funny video clip gallery from her late night talk show. She is so fun.

Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid video clip
Classic fun scene with Paul Newman and Katherine Ross on a bicycle during the music of B.J. Thomas: Raindrops keep falling on my head.

Funny Rupert Everett
This is more sing than dance when Rupert Everett sings to Julia Roberts in this clip from My Best Friends Wedding. So fun.

Beatles escape
In a Hard Days Night, John, Paul, Ringo and George escape and get playful to Can't Buy Me Love.
Classic fun.

Drew Carey 5 oclock world
Funny music video from the Drew Carey show.
Five O'clock World is sung by the Vogues.

Christopher Walken
Weapon of Choice, Fatboy Slim- A great music and dance number that takes off. I never knew Christopher Walken could dance so well!

Funny first wedding dance songs are very popular and very soon they will become a must. Prepare your wedding reception dance and let your guests be unprepared for a shocking and extremely entertaining music surprise! We create bespoke funny wedding entrance songs mixed to perfection. Start with a standard slow love song and break this beautiful boring song with outstanding variety of different style dance hits in the mix. Let your first dance make your weding a night to remember for your family and friends.

Top 10 Funny Dance Video






















No comments:

Post a Comment